10 WAYS TO SPEND YOUR AUTUMN DAYS GOLD COAST STYLE!
Fear not summer lovers we still have a while to go before the full brunt of a harsh Gold Coast winter bears down on us. That’s right, whilst the sun may be downing a little earlier you have to admit that not waking up in a pool of summer sweat is kind of refreshing.
Before you freak out & the annual “OMG it’s so cold” statuses fill your social timelines, we have an impressive list of ways to enjoy your autumn days, think food, fitness, fun and fabulous nights on the town.
| ENJOY |
- Before it’s too late grab tickets to BLANC de BLANC, a ‘champagne cabaret’ that has popped up in the Broadbeach Park outside of Broadbeach on the Park. This London West End show is travelling Australia for a limited season & from personal experience you’re in for a real treat if you can get your hands on the last remaining tickets.
- Blues on Broadbeach is back this May (18-21) with a killer line up & program sure to please all Blues fans. Whilst accommodation for the event is selling quickly check out Gold Coast Luxury Resorts for some great last minute deals!
- Polo by the Sea is back on the Gold Coast on May 27, a day full of glamour and champagne beach side. Why not enjoy an extended stay-cation at the beautiful Soul Surfers Paradise with Autumn deals from $299 per night with GCLR!
| EAT |
- Eat Casually – Comuna Cantina is a relatively new Gold Coast establishment at Pacific Fair shopping centre across the road from Sierra Grand Resort in Broadbeach. This latin street food inspired Mexican restaurant offers something for everyone with delicious breakfasts, nutritious yet mouth watering mains and a cocktail menu to rival all cocktail menus.
- Eat Collectively – You know when you are deciding amongst your partner or friends where to eat and one person feels like Mexican and the other Italian? Well The Collective in Palm Beach has you sorted with five kitchens to order from and did we mention an insanely amazing cocktail menu to get through on their roof top bar! Why not enjoy a southern Gold Coast stay-cation at the Sandbox Beachfront Apartments.
- Eat Clean – Greenhouse Canteen & Bar is a Burleigh establishment with a plant based menu brought to you by a passionate team who pride themselves on an offering of unique and mouth-watering meals. Also new to their brand is The Bathhouse a communal bathhouse and modern rejuvenation space at the mouth of Tallebudgera Valley. We recommend kicking back and relaxing with a massage and 90 minute soak combo followed by a short trip to Greenhouse for the mushroom and sage aranchini and the pulled jackfruit enchiladas.
| FIT |
- Get fit and support the fight against breast cancer at the Mothers Day Classic fun run on May 14 in Broadbeach. Spoil mum with a weekend away and some family fitness with accommodation packages available through GCLR.
- Mt Warning Hike – ask anyone who has conquered this beast and they will tell you that the reward is worth the effort. Enjoy panoramic views 1160m above sea level that on a clear day span from Surfers Paradise in the north and into the stunning countryside that is Northern New South Wales in the south.
- If Mt Warning sounds a little daunting then start with the Burleigh National Park trails. With both 1.2km and 2.3km circuits wrapping the headland with views of the Pacific Ocean this is a perfect family friendly activity for visitors and locals alike.
- Did you go all out this summer? Head down and try a casual session at F45 (Bundall or Burleigh) these 45 minute classes will have you rolling on the floor begging for your breath (and start of summer bod) back.
@greenhouse_canteen @polobythesea @thecollectivepalmbeach @greenhouse_thebathhouse @blancdeblanc @bluesonbroadbeach @comunacantina