1. For just $15 you can book a 25 minute EXCLUSIVE Behind the Scenes Tour at the amazing Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
2. Channel your inner “Happy Gilmore” and head to Surfers Paradise Holey Moley. 9 holes for $15 per person, or 18 holes for $25pp. And YES, there is a bar & karaoke too!
3. For any rainy days, head to the cinemas at Pacific Fair and watch it louder & larger in the VMAX theatre!
4. Let loose on the lanes at Strike Bowling, Surfers Paradise – on Thursday’s you’ll get two games for the price of one for just $16 pp
5. If you are staying with us for a while and need some downtime Pilates & Co offer affordable classes for your mind, body & soul
6. See if for yourself 77 level above ground at Q1 Sky point Observation Deck. With 360° views of the coastline, skyline and hinterland, this is quite possibly our city’s most spectacular vantage point! One Day Ticket Adult $25 – Child – $15
7. Make a splash at the Gold Coast’s new Aqua Park! The kids will love the inflatable waterpark fun – and you’ll get to kickback while they’re supervised by the friendly life guards. $19 per child for 50 minute admission.
8. Located in Central Broadbeach, ride around to all the sites by popping into Crooze Electric Wheels- just $25 for an hour hire!
9. For $25 you’ll get an hour on the water and a healthy dose of vitamin D – don’t forget your sunscreen as you try your hand a favourite ocean sport and hire a SUP with Go Vertical.
10. PIZZZAAAAA! The whole pizza menu is $25 – for authentic Italian wood-fired pizzas you can’t look past Gemellini in Nobby Beach
11. Make like the locals and head to any of our delicious fish & chip restaurants and eat it on the beach
12. Check out the Gold Coast’s forever expanding craft beer scene! They’ll have you sorted for beers, food trucks & live music
13 Looking for something vegan? Try a big bowl of Vegan Quinoa Nachos at Greenhouse Canteen & Bar for just $21
14. Explore the Sunday Farmers’ Markets and taste the fresh QLD produce.
15. Start your morning the right way and say hello to the delicious baked goods at Bam-Bam Bakehouse!
16. Chill out & soak up the true Gold Coast atmosphere at our Surf Clubs. With $25 you’ll enjoy a laidback lunch with an unbeatable view.
17. Beer, bar snacks and beats. Check out the Sound lounge in Currumbin for a super cool live music scene.
18. Swing by Miami Marketta for a nightlife and foodie fix that won’t break the bank!
19. Get amongst the electric atmosphere and the GC’s epic sporting culture at Metricon & Cbus!
20. Take a peek at HOTA’s calendar line-up. There’s epic and affordable ticketed arts/culture/music events all year round
21. Need a good laugh? Head to Nobbys Arc on Wednesday nights from 7:30pm to attend the free Comedy Night
22. Experience the one-of-kind eco adventure that is the Tamborine Mountain Rainforest Sky Walk. Single adult admission csts $19.50, while a family of four can explore the canopies for just $49 (that’s $12.25 each!)
23. Throw twenty in the petrol tank and head for the hinterland for the day. You can’t put a price on nature and what Purling Brook Falls in Springbrook National Park!
24. How does wine & a view sound? Head north to enjoy the endless blue skies and incredible views of the Gold Coast from atop Tamborine Mountain – don’t forget your camera! There is also a number of award winning wineries to choose from!
25. Take a trip to the rainforest after-dark for a magical experience at Tamborine Mountain’s Glow Worm Cave! Twilight tours are scheduled every Friday & Saturday evening, with family passes starting at just $18
Source: Destination Gold Coast
Gold Coast Luxury Resorts has the perfect accommodation for all Holiday Makers. Choose from a selection of luxury two bedroom, three bedroom, or Penthouse Holiday Apartments in Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise. Our fully self-contained apartments are perfect for short or long stay adventures. To make a booking CLICK HERE